Accentuate The Positive
How you communicate affects every aspect of your life; and how you behave in professional situations affects not only your personal reputation and success, but also your organisation’s reputation and success.
Great communication can help you get messages across clearly; build relationships internally and externally; influence and motivate others; and work effectively as part of a team.
To get to really know people and to find effective ways to work together, we need to meet them and find out what makes them tick; in other words be interested in them, make an emotional connection and empathise.
Fast-paced and entertaining, this keynote seminar focuses on how you create a positive working environment, engage effectively with colleagues, and achieve enjoyment and success at the same time….what’s not to like?
- Seeing the ’Big Picture’: working together towards shared aims and goals
- The Sum of the Parts: knowing and drawing on each others strengths and expertise
- How we Treat Others: what difference does it make anyway?
- Empathy: seeing the world through another person’s eyes
- Reputation and Responsibility: delivering individually and collectively
- Building Great Relationships: rapport, small talk, listening
- Attitude: why this is so important; we all have a choice (i.e. positive or negative, empowering or disempowering)
There are some real, hard edged skills delivered but the fast pace, entgaging stories and laugh out loud humour mean it’s also hugely entertaining. In fact, a perfect finale to the conference. The post-course survey asks about the most valuable part of the conference and the most frequent response is ‘Russell’s session’.”
Russell and Kissing With Confidence have helped us revisit, refresh and re-energise our image of ourselves and how we do business.”