RAINMAKER MASTERCLASS 2020
WHEN: FRIDAY 10TH July 2020, 8:30AM - 12:15PM
WHERE: events @ no 6, 6 alie street, london E1 8QT
Delivered by: KWC's founder & ceo, russell wardrop
and head of legal, michael fleming
earlybird booking special offer £395
Join us for a limited-edition Rainmaker Masterclass event focussing on your business growth, establishing client relationships and bringing an energised, inspired business development approach. This event will see you armed with a range of tools for guaranteed business growth.
As we celebrate our 20th year in business, we’re letting the cat out of the bag (just a little) and hosting our first London Open Programme where you’ll learn to love making it rain clients, contacts and sales, and how to do it better than you ever have before.
Our hugely successful 3 day Rainmaker Programme delivers terrific ROI for clients. This fast-paced, half day Masterclass is an intensive learning journey where you’ll develop skills and behaviours that will make a real impact on your sales figures. It’s not for the faint hearted.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN...
Proceed Until Apprehended
• Learn to love selling, and always be in the mood to make it rain
• Time, timing and systems; the 71 ways to keep in touch
• Pass the wallpaper test; leveraging your personality
• Throw the duvet back; how to take action every day
Passionate Oral Communication
• Be appropriately memorable: make the emotional connection, and create instant rapport
• Have them ask for more; what’s your why, and how will you change their life?
• Flex your style; Six ways to pitch Be prepared: from the cocktail bar to the boardroom; 30 3 30
• Gain instant rapport; the alchemy of creating chemistry
• Suspend your self-interest; Be curious, be concise, be confident, be in the room
• Overcome objections, get out of the friend zone and advance to the next level
WHAT YOU'LL GET...
• Pre Masterclass Rainmaker Diagnostic
• A warm welcome, breakfast roll and refreshments
• Motivational four hour masterclass with like-minded professionals
• Comprehensive, beautifully functional learning materials
• 4, 8 and 12 week follow up tutorials for momentum and measuring success: short, sharp injections of further learning
• A memorable, well worth your money’s worth, Friday morning out of the office – and the best start to summer you could ask for!
WHAT IT'S WORTH
EARLYBIRD COST £395.00 (+VAT)
STANDARD Cost £495.00 (+vat)
book before xxxxxx
to SAVE £100
The Furniture PracticeThe Furniture Practice
29% group average improvement in their business development performance and £1.35million of additional sales (on a £20million turnover) were reported by the group as a direct result of having undertaken the Rainmaker development.
Reported average job performance improvement was 48% after three months.
"Contracts just shy of £175 million are the result of some intensive work on our pitches."
DELOITTE UK SUMMER ACADEMYDELOITTE UK SUMMER ACADEMY
Delivering a big audience presentation is a buzz for us and we love them. By taking your brief and seamlessly delivering to your strategic aims we ensure motivation, inspiration and most importantly set you off in the right direction.