Virtually Yours: How to Build Relationships Online
Tuesday 23 February 2021
This half-day event will give you all you need to be immediately impactful over the ether, a source of online pleasure remembered long after the screen is asleep.
You will network and get some terrific tips on REMO, before and after inspirational Zoom workshops, leaving with your personal brand burnished and more motivation than you can handle.
And not forgetting the awesome KWCWONDERWALL backing it all up.
9am: Arrival & networking.
9.30am: The conference begins! Remo & Zoom sessions.
12.30pm: More networking!
in the remo room: are you wallpaper?
If you are not visible you are invisible. As you move around the Remo Room Michael and Russell will sharpen you up by sharing the principles of cutting through online.
• Risk it for a biscuit: 20 ways to be instantly engaging
• Curiosity cured the chat: how to be virtually present and charming
• Virtually yours: how to decide on your targets
in the zoom room with Michael, Nicky & Russell
You will choose two of the following three workshops, delivered either side of a coffee break.
YOUR PERSONAL BRAND: MMM... NICE WALLPAPER
Does your personal brand say ‘My camera is over there, I’ve not showered and am in quarantine at Gatwick Airport?' Nicky, who has the best wallpaper in Tonbridge Wells, will help you improve your online aura, or is it chakra? Let’s go with presence.
• Decorum please: why your brand is important
• Brand & Reputation: two sides of the same coin
• Emotional intelligence matters: key EI skills for our brave new world
converting contacts to clients: may i see your wallpaper?
Much has changed, to be sure, but one thing hasn’t: you need to go out* and get busy. Michael will show you how to keep in touch with existing clients and many innovative ways to scare up new ones. What’s not to like about that?
• Nothing has changed: 71 ways to keep in touch
• Lending your dog: 30 new ways to engage
• Gone fishing: how to find the right hooks
THE ART OF INFLUENCE: IS THAT WALLPAPER FLOCK?
We now get intensely personal, but it’s not all about the cockapoo and the kids. There is still work to be done. Russell has adapted the six factors of influence for our socially distant, screen filled world. This session will give you more gravitas and who doesn’t need that?
• Nice, very nice: being a source of pleasure
• This is just for you: consistency, reciprocity and negotiation
• Increasing your currency: scarcity and authority
back to remo: getting back on the floor
Get up, stand up. There is a half-hour before lunch to strut your funky stuff, showing off.