Seven Principles of Relationship Management
Developing professional and personal relationships and influencing effectively are essential skills. These skills will help you get closer to colleagues, stakeholders, clients and contacts, and obtain ‘buy-in’ from them to your ideas, your services, or your products. This seminar will focus on essential communication skills and behaviours, from key Emotional Intelligence (EI) traits, to assertively following up and keeping your promises. Designed for those who know relationship management is about much more than technical ability…we call it making the emotional connection.
In a nutshell, using the immortal words of McFly, “It’s all about you”.
- Reflect on the key EI competencies essential for building great relationships, and which ones are development areas for you personally
- Understand how to be appropriately memorable and impactful; exhibit gravitas and authority; and really connect with the listener
- Consider how you want best to be perceived by your business and professional contacts, and set goals to make that perception reality
- Adapt your messages to different business situations and people, whilst creating rapport and make an emotional connection with the listener
- Understand the importance of following up to nurture new and existing relationships; and some of the key ‘blockers’ i.e. the key stages where often people find following up and getting a positive outcome to be challenging
HOW WE DO IT
Let’s talk! Call us on 0333 577 0040 to discuss your speciﬁc needs and build the programme that’s right for you.
BLEND AND BUILD
we can work together on creating something unique just for you!
Grab Your GremlinGrab Your Gremlin
Humans are hard-wired to avoid danger, and part of our early-warning system is our self-limiting voice, or Gremlin. Unfortunately, it’s more like a faulty alarm system, in that it sees danger where there is none, only discomfort and challenge. Here we learn not to fear but to adore, our Gremlin, moving through the discomfort to action, ability and confidence.
Accentuate the PositiveAccentuate the Positive
Being able to manage your emotions is a sign of good emotional intelligence and a key criterion for leaders. You’re intelligent – of course. You’re good at your job – that goes without saying. You’re great at helping others recognise and manage their emotions…..are you? And do you stay the course when things get tough, in a way that’s productive and helpful for yourself and those around you? This session helps develop your Emotional and Resilience Quotients, as well as helping others through change.
Just *** Do It!Just *** Do It!
Delegation is hard. Often, we don’t even want to develop it because “it’s quicker and easier to do it myself” (code for, “I want to be in complete control”). Every leader needs to delegate in order to free themselves up for the big strategic pursuits. We show you and how to do it here.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Call us on 0333 577 0040 or complete the form below.