The Four Stages Of The Meeting
How do you conduct that all important meeting? Moving relationships forward at meetings is about getting what you want, to be sure. But achieving that depends on your ability to create rapport, ask the right questions, pitch effectively and ask for what you want. All elegantly of course, paying close attention to the personality and social style of your prospect – whether in the room or online.
- Making an impact: you never get a second chance to make a first impression. How everything from your background to your posture matters.
- Likeability and building rapport: attending to small talk
- Uncovering needs: asking the right questions and listening
- Demonstrating capabilities: presenting and articulating a compelling message
- Closing: handling objections and getting an advance - moving things forward
- Attending to the practicalities of running the meeting: ensuring everyone has a fair chance to speak
HOW WE DO IT
Let’s talk! Call us on 0333 577 0040 to discuss your speciﬁc needs and build the programme that’s right for you.
BLEND AND BUILD
we can work together on creating something unique just for you!
Projecting A Powerful PresenceProjecting A Powerful Presence
You will work on delivering a range of short, sharp personal pitches using different techniques, from factual to shocking. This challenging session requires thinking on your feet, creativity, and encourages a dynamic pitching style. Your will receive critical analysis and digital video feedback to facilitate immediate improvement.
The Art of Influence: Factors at PlayThe Art of Influence: Factors at Play
Every day we use our influencing skills to try and get more of what we want. Want to eat Chinese, not Italian? Keen to get your item up the agenda? Need that manager to take on another big project? Nobody gets everything they want, but some seem to get a little bit more…
The Challenging MeetingThe Challenging Meeting
Nobody is perfect and at some point there is a meeting where you are told just that. A point of clarification is needed, they are unhappy with aspects of your pricing, the project did not go as planned. Anticipating what you think will happen beforehand, having fall-back positions when it all gets fraught, and dealing with your own and others’ behaviours are key aspects here. It is empowering effecting a win/win outcome to a difficult situation, even if the win does not give you everything you hoped for (reality check: it rarely does).
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Call us on 0333 577 0040 or complete the form below.